Teach English in China Today
ESLstarter offer international teaching placements in some of the best places to teach abroad. For over 10 years, they have helped people embark on new journeys & achieve life-changing experiences. We are currently promoting three of their teaching in China programmes in the Overseas Job Centre:
High Paying Teaching Jobs in Beijing
High paying teaching jobs in Beijing and major Chinese cities. Base salary of 17,000 RMB monthly plus 3,000 RMB city allowance, 15,000 RMB signing bonus, flight allowance, full orientation, Mandarin lessons, paid vacation, airport transfers and lots of in country support.
Wall Street currently operates eighteen centers in Beijing making it one of the biggest, and most successful, English training organisations in the city. The centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations.
- English Native Speaker (U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CELTA or a 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
- A minimum of 24 months Teaching experience is required, must be post-graduation
- Able to get a Criminal Background Check
- Willing to work weekends
- Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
Teach in China with EPS (English Program Sichuan), a Government School Teaching Program under the Ministry of Education for China
Earn a monthly salary RMB 6,000 - RMB 8,000 plus housing, airfare reimbursement of approximately RMB 8,000 per year, up to 3 months of paid vacation and teach on a government scheme at a public-sector kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, college or university in incredible Sichuan. No teaching experience is necessary to join this program.
English Program Sichuan has been approved by the Ministry of Education for China and therefore a great deal of emphasis has been placed on its successful administration.
As a result, teachers can expect a secure teaching placement with high levels of support from local program coordinators in Sichuan.
Teaching in China on the EPS Program offers an exciting insight into public school teaching in one of China’s most beautiful and dramatic regions.
We are now hiring English Second Language teachers for the EPS Program with arrival dates in China each August.
Participants will teach English as a Second Language to local students and assist in teacher and curriculum development in a public-sector kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, college or university as part of a government drive to raise English levels across the region.
Applicants should be fluent English speakers and have as follows:
– Bachelors degree in any subject
– Nationality of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (due to visa requirements)
– TEFL / TESOL or CELTA certificate 100+ hours (candidates can still apply with this qualification pending)
If you meet the requirements, here’s what we can offer you:
– RMB 6,000 - RMB 8,000 monthly salary (enough for a very comfortable lifestyle in Sichuan province as cost of living is relatively low compared with other parts of China)
– Government sponsored program
– Airport pick up
– Accommodation provided
– Air-ticket reimbursement RMB 8,000 / year
– Approximately 3 months of paid vacation per year (winter vacation is one month & summer vacation is around two months) - with exception of kindergarten positions
– 24/7 support team to assist you in China
– Z visa sponsorship
– 10 or 11 month contract
And many, many more benefits available. The benefits package you receive varies depending on your experience level, the school’s location, etc. But rest assured, we’ll have the perfect job for you. During our initial consultation call we’ll find out from you exactly what you’re looking for.
Start August: Apply Now!
No degree or not a native English Speaker?
Join Teach & Learn China, a government sponsored cultural exchange program in beautiful Sichuan province. Full orientation is provided and program includes 4 month placement, Mandarin lessons, meals, RMB 2,000 living allowance, cultural excursions, flight contribution, 15 hrs of teaching per week & free accommodation! No degree necessary. Fluent English speakers from outside of native English speaking countries also welcome to apply.