Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co., Ltd (SMCC) is one of the finest, highly experienced, dynamic, friendly and accommodative HRM center for foreigners in China. We are headquartered in Shanghai, one of the world’s most influential cities for economic growth, culture and education.
With more than eight years of experience in HRM, SMCC is an expert in the management of foreign teachers’ training, placement, educational internships, home-stay programs, etc. We work with many top U.K. TEFL Centers, overseas schools, and human resources companies.
We are currently looking for individuals passionate about teaching English as a second language, as they explore the intriguing beauty and cultural heritage, combined with the buzz of urbanization, as only life in China can offer.
This program is designed for TEFL graduates or non-graduates who would like practical experience in teaching while traveling and learning a new culture. This internship allows candidates to experience actual classroom teaching experience without making a long term commitment until the candidate is ready to pursue a career in teaching abroad. Our team is ready to offer support throughout your internship.
• Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
• At least a high school diploma
• At least 20 years old and at most 40 years old.
• No previous teaching experience is necessary.
• Ability to stay in the program for 6 months
• Ability to work at most 30 hrs a week (20-25 teaching hours and 10-5 office hours)
• Friendly and adventurous!
• A monthly living allowance of 5,000 Chinese Yuan.
• Free accommodation
• After successful completion of internship, candidates shall receive a 2,500 Yuan flight allowance
• Free TEFL training and a TEFL certificate.
• Reference letters.
• Visa application assistance
This program is designed for those who want to make an entrance into the ESL teaching industry, but lack the vital training and experience needed. We offer certified TEFL training, workshops, and seminars, alongside practical work experience and ongoing career development programs, that will help you jumpstart a career as an English teacher and help you build a good foundation in the ESL industry.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited university (Fresh graduates are welcome)
• Native English speaker OR Non-Native Speakers with a clear accent
• Ability to relocate to China for a 12 months contract
• A clean criminal record
You have outstanding personal/interpersonal communication skills and openness towards cross-cultural environments
You have sound analytical and problem-solving skills
You have a high degree of self-motivation
Responsbilities For The Position
Oral English Teaching: 20-25 Hours per Week Maximum
Office and Training: 15-20 hours per Week Maximum
• Competitive salary of CNY 10,000 and above per month depending on qualifications and experience
• Z Visa provided
• Accommodation provided or you can choose to take a housing allowance
• Induction training and ongoing seminars and workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Flight allowance of CNY 5000, upon completion of the contract
• Orientation and support throughout the contract period